I usually do not plan what I will read in the following month, but I am trying to become a better book worm!
The second reason is that I do not want to feel pressured as if I must read a certain book.
But as I said I am trying to become more professional book worm so here is what I plan on reading in October:
1. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? By Mindi Kaling – I have actually just finished this one, I listened to audio book.
2. Marketing in Less Than 1000 Words by Rob Burns – I finished this one too
3. The Universe Doesn’t Give a Flying Fuck About You by Johnny B. Truant – I already read this one too
4. Achieving Balance by Allan Willis – started this one in September and finished it in October
5. Weight Loss Motivation Secrets by Michael Kelly
6. F#cking Wake Up by Brett Moran
7. Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
What is on your October TBR?
»What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.«
Wish you all a magnificent Saturday 🍀
With love, N.
You are a masterpiece 🌼