Hello! How are you? 🌞
We all want to read as much as possible, but there is so many good books and great authors. Unfortunately our day has only 24 hours. If we could only read books I do not think that 24 hours is too little, but there is also life we have to live, bills we have to pay and kids that need to be taken care of 😜
Here is a list of books that I borrowed from my friends and really wanted to read, but as the title od this post says, they got away!
- Sanctum and Catacomb by Madeleine Roux
- Percy Jacson: Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
- Soundless by Richelle Mead (I wanted to read this one soooo bad!)
- Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
- Miss Peregrine’s home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Mass
- The Precious Stone book series by Kerstin Gier
What are your ‘books that got away’? Let me know in the comments and also tell me if you read any of these on my list 😊
Thank you for taking time to read this 💗
Wish you all a magnificent Tuesday 🍀
With love, N.
You are a masterpiece 🌼