Here are some book tags I have recently done on my Instagram account. If you are not following me yet my name is (SHOCKER!) @blissfullifeproject. I also encourage all of you who are book lovers to do it!
- #MALEAUTHOR by @themuddyflower
- #BOOKANDHAND by @themuddyflower
- #REDBOOK by @michellebookaddict, you can find her blog here
- #BOOKANDBREAKFAST by @pagesinbetween
- #FAVOURITEBOOKSERIES you can find my review on this book here
- #FAVOURITEBOOKCOVER by @ecrits_du_coeur, you can find here blog here
- #BOOKILLUSTRATION by @theendlesslibrary, you can find my review on this book here
- #BOOKWITHTHEBIGGESTMEANING this one was created by me. This book has the biggest meaning for me because I bought this one for myself as a gift when I graduated from high school and got accepted to University to study law. I have to admit that the last two years have been a living hell, a lot of the times I forgot why I even started. I thought that applying to law school was the stupidest decision I have ever made. Today is a special day because after a long long time I have remembered again why.
All photos, except the fourth, were taken with my Nikon D5000.
I hope you liked this post, let me know if you would like to see more book tags.
Wish you all a magnificent Saturday
With love, N.
You are a masterpiece